Miller High Life
Miller Brewing Company
“The Champagne of Beer“ is the tagline. I don’t recall champagne tasting like pure, unadulterated rear-end. This beer is pure piss. Wait, water – beerish flavored piss. I conclude this “review” with a heartfelt blecht!
- Price: Cheaper than a street taco in downtown Tijuana
- Appearance: Bum piss with bubbles.
- First Impression: If this was a first date, I would have about-faced and sprinted back to my vehicle as soon as she answered the door.
- Taste/Smell: Imagine an elephant, on fire, covered in burning tires, in July, in the Gobi Desert, surrounded by dead skunks. That would taste better.
- Drinkability: If intravenous was an option, it might be the only easy way to get this into your system without having to actually drink it.
- Buzz Factor: Dreadful and haunting dreams, mixed with an odd sense of foreboding.
- Drank With: Bo
- Final Verdict: Run. Run far away.
I wouldn’t want you to pour this beer on me even if I was on fire.