Long Hammer IPA
The Redhook Ale Brewery
Style: India Pale Ale
Redhook makes an IPA? Yup they’ve done it again.
If you like Redhook Ale or if you like IPA’s and bold flavored beer, this is a MUST try. “Redhook’s Long Hammer IPA is one strong and hoppy India Pale Ale.”
- Value: Typical ”kind ale” pricing (around $7.99). These brews wont break the bank, but you’ll think you’re a Big Shot after drinking it.
- Flavor: Really Hoppy, BOLD, not too carbonated and just barely sweet enough to make you go Mmm.
- Aroma: This IPA has a very natural smell, it’s what I imagine a botanical garden might smell like (because real men don’t go to them or something).
- Drinkability: …yes!
- Buzz Factor: Having 6.5% alcohol by volume, a few ales deep and your feeling good. I have been known to polish off a 6 pack, and that’s enough to give you nice dreams.
- Final Verdict: Great value, great taste, drink it.
Outstanding, only the finest Brew can attain the almighty Four Caps of Glory